- , /ˈnɑːnə/, /"nA:n@/
- Rhymes with: -ɑːnə
- Short form of banana, the fruit.
- A fool.
- You look a right nana dressed up like that.
Etymology 2Variant spelling of nanna.
- , /ˈnænə/, /"n
Nana, NANA, or Na Na may refer to:
- Nana (novel), by Émile Zola
- Na Na Na Na, comedy manga series by Shotaro Harada about a gynoid who likes doughnuts
- Shichinin no Nana, comedy manga series by Akita Shoten about a girl who gets split into seven personalities.
- Nana (manga), Japanese manga created by Ai Yazawa and its two titular characters:
Nana, character in the anime series Elfen Lied
- Nana's Everyday Life, unauthorized webcomic based on the anime Elfen Lied
- Victoria "Nana" Moon, fictional character in the popular British BBC soap opera EastEnders
- Nana (1934 film), a movie starring Anna Sten
- Nana (1955 film), a 1955 film
- Nana (1982 film), a 1982 film inspired on the novel Nana by Émile Zola
- Nana, a girl with bat powers in the manga +Anima
- Nana, one of the Ice Climbers in Ice Climber, Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
- Ill Na Na, an album by female rapper Foxy Brown
- Miss Nana, female rapper
- Na Na, Kazakh/Tatar music band
- "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye", a number one pop single on the Billboard Hot 100 in late 1969
- Nana (echos), a mode in the Byzantine music system called Octoechos
- Nana (rapper), German rapper and DJ
- Nana Kitade, J-Rock singer
- Nana Mizuki, voice actress and singer in Japan
- Nana Mouskouri, singer
- Nana Thotedee, Srilankan singer
- Sha Na Na, a rock and roll/comedy group from New York City
- Sha Na Na (TV series)ã, a syndicated variety series that ran from 1977 to 1981
- Nanã (Tema de Ganga Zumba), title of a bossa nova song by Moacir Santos and Mario Teles
In religion and mythology:
- GNU Nana provides improved support for assertions and logging in C and C++
In other fields:
- NANA Regional Corporation, an Alaska Native Regional Corporation
- Nana, the title for Akan chiefs in Ghana; queenmothers are called Nana-Hemaa
- Nana, the Japanese numeral for seven
- Nana, a term that means grandmother
- Nana, a term that means grandfather (from the mother's side) in Hindi and Urdu
- Nana, a commune in Călăraşi County, Romania
- N-acetylneuraminic acid, a sialic acid abbreviated NANA
- Nana, a part of Bangkok with a station of the Bangkok Skytrain.
Nana in Czech: Nana
Nana in German: Nana
Nana in Spanish: Nana
Nana in French: Nana
Nana in Korean: 나나
Nana in Dutch: Nana
Nana in Japanese: ナナ
Nana in Polish: Nana
Nana in Portuguese: Nana
Nana in Russian: Нана (значения)
Nana in Thai: Nana
Nana in Chinese: Nana